Feel Safer in Your Home
Our mission is to ensure you and your loved ones can maintain your independence and enjoy aging in place in the comfort of home for as long as safely possible. Direct Link is a national provider of medical alert systems that empower seniors to live independently for longer than might otherwise be possible. These include 24-hour personal emergency response systems (PERS), a fall sensor, automated medication dispenser, and vital signs monitoring units. Our offices are locally owned and operated, enabling quick installation and personalized, ongoing support. We stock our inventory to facilitate maintenance. Direct Link is available on a monthly basis with no equipment to buy and no long-term commitments or obligations.
>> Request a FREE Direct Link Consultation
Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS)
Direct Link Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) are monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Seniors who have a PERS are able to stay in their home an average of SIX years longer than those who do not.* For help, simply press the small, wireless button worn as a pendant or wristband. The Care Center will respond promptly and take action based on your prior instructions. They will:
• Dispatch an ambulance when necessary
• Have a neighbor check in on you in a non-emergency
• Notify a family member of your situation
• Call your doctor
* The Senior Solution, A Family Guide to Keeping Seniors Home for Life by Valerie VanBooven-Whitesell RN, BSN, PGCM
Choose the Right PERS for Your Lifestyle!
Vital Sign Monitoring
Reduce your number of unnecessary ER and hospital visits by monitoring chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, congestive heart failure, hypertension and COPD, from the comfort of home! With our exclusive Direct Link vital sign monitoring units, you can easily measure glucose, blood pressure, pulse and weight every day at your convenience without leaving home.
Click here to see our full line of vital sign monitoring products.
Is it Time to Consider Direct Link®?
One-third of all people over age 65 will fall each year.* You and your loved one could benefit from the peace of mind a PERS provides if your loved one:
• Is alone several hours a day
• Has fallen in the past year
• Has visited the emergency room in the past year
• Has a chronic ailment – heart disease, stroke, etc.
• Uses a cane, walker or other device to help with balance and walking
• Requires assistance with activities of daily living
*According to the American Geriatrics Society